Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in one of Markdown, RMarkdown, LaTeX, OpenOffice, Microsoft Word (XML), RTF, or Open Document (ODF) file format.
- Where available, DOIs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- All authors have supplied their ORCIDs and agree to keep their ORCID registration information up-to-date in the future.
- The abstract is self contained, i.e. makes no reference to figures or list of references. The abstract is in plain text, i.e. it does not contain mathematical equations or characters from other alphabets.
Authors, or their employers, will retain ownership of copyright. However, original publication in the Bulletin should be always cited upon republication in unaltered or altered form. The UV4Plants Bulletin contents will be published under one of the Creative Commons Licenses, by default CC BY-SA 4.0, but at the request of the authors, other more restrictive (CC BY-ND 4.0, CC BY-NC 4.0) or less restrictive (CC BY 4.0) licenses can be used for individual articles. https://creativecommons.org/