Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Abstracts from conferences, workshops and other events organized by the UV4Plants international association.
Authors, or their employers, will retain ownership of copyright. However, original publication in the Bulletin should be always cited upon republication in unaltered or altered form. The UV4Plants Bulletin contents will be published under one of the Creative Commons Licenses, by default CC BY-SA 4.0, but at the request of the authors, other more restrictive (CC BY-ND 4.0, CC BY-NC 4.0) or less restrictive (CC BY 4.0) licenses can be used for individual articles. https://creativecommons.org/
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.