Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- All co-authors have approved the present version as ready for submission and agreed to co-authorship.
- You own the copyright to all text and illustrations, or have obtained permission and have a written proof of it.
- Illustrations (diagrams, figures, photographs, plots) are being submitted as files separate from text, and fulfilling the requirements mentioned in the Authors' Guidelines with respect to design, quality and file format.
- Spell checking and grammar checking has been done on the text, and if needed, the text edited by a native English speaker or someone with excellent command of the English language.
- You have provided DOIs for cited articles, book chapters and books, if they are available, and ISBNs for books. (Be aware that almost all old articles available on-line have been assigned DOIs retrospectively.)
- The contribution is original (has not been published elsewhere neither in part or in whole), or if not original the original publication details are given in the message to the editor, including DOI and/or ISBN, and URL.
- The user profile for each author includes their ORCID and valid affiliation and contact information.
- In the case of PhD thesis abstracts, or ESR exchange-visits' reports, a short bio statement is included for each author.
Authors, or their employers, will retain ownership of copyright. However, original publication in the Bulletin should be always cited upon republication in unaltered or altered form. The UV4Plants Bulletin contents will be published under one of the Creative Commons Licenses, by default CC BY-SA 4.0, but at the request of the authors, other more restrictive (CC BY-ND 4.0, CC BY-NC 4.0) or less restrictive (CC BY 4.0) licenses can be used for individual articles. https://creativecommons.org/
The names and email addresses and other personal information entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party. Upon registration as user you can opt-in for receiving communications from us through e-mail, such alerts for newly published issues or planned special issues. The site uses encrypted connections to protect personal data entered into forms and all other data transfer between a remote user and ower server located within EU. We make use ORCID to validate and facilitate registration of authors and reviewers using ORCID Public API, which has acess only to public data in ORCID users' profiles. To the best of our knowledge this site complies with GDPR, EU's regulations about private data management.